[Building Sakai] table sam_gradingsumary_t of Samigo

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 27 19:52:07 PDT 2011

I don't know what SAM_GRADINGSUMMARY_T is originally designed for. But I
know it is not used in current Samigo.

If you want to get the students' responses, you can look into
SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADIING_T and SAM_ITEMGRADING_T tables. If you have answers
for file upload or audio questions, you also need to query SAM_MEDIA_T.

Thanks,
Karen