[Building Sakai] Samigo's authorization

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 23 17:28:05 PDT 2011

Hoa,

      I don't think running mvn would alter the realm permissions.  You
probably have done something else that updated the permissions.

      You can check and update the realm permissions by logging in as a
superuser (admin) and go to the  Realm tool.   See
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Permission+Descriptions+%282.7%29
for permission descriptions.   Check the relevant permissions and you
should be able to get the views you want.  You can also create site
templates so that newly created sites will automatically inherite the
same realm permissions.

thanks,
Lydia