[Building Sakai] Auto-joinable site

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 13:25:41 PDT 2011

jez

There's a patch on the SAK jira which if applied will auto join users  when they visit the site. If Matthew (CC'd) doesnt tell you the SAK- reference  then I will when I get back to work next week. If you search on "auto-join" then you'll probably find it.

adam
--

Dr AC Marshall (WebLearn Service Manager)
OUCS, 13, Banbury Rd. Oxford. OX2 6NN