[Building Sakai] Auto-joinable site

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:22:25 PDT 2011

Hi Jez,

I would take a look at Sakai Web Services. You create a script to add users
to a site and run it on a regular basis.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/WEBSVCS/How+to+use+the+Sakai+Web+Services

For example since you are using ldap you could create a search that pulls
people your interested in and then have Sakai Web Services add them to the
site. Then you could schedule this script to run every night via cron (or
something similar).

Earle