[Building Sakai] SAK-800

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Mar 23 08:00:57 PDT 2011

Sak-800 is committed but commented out.  So all you'll need to do is check out Kernel's Trunk (https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/trunk/) and apply the latest kernel patch at https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-273.  Then make you sure set the correct sakai.properties below: (false is the default, but if you want to enable them, set it to true)

//overrides .expand and .compress
resources.zip.enable=false  (default)

resources.zip.enable.expand=false  (default)
resources.zip.enable.compress=false (default)

resources.zip.expand.max=1000 (default)

-Bryan

On Mar 23, 2011, at 10:54 AM, Nicolas Lupien wrote:

> Hi, i want to test SAK-800 during lunch time but i'm not familiar with the Sakai source. Which branche should i checkout and how should i apply the patch (is it already commited or i use the diff files). Thank you.
>
> Nicolas Lupien
>

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Adrian Fish <a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
> It works fine with uploaded Wimba Create sites. Just upload the zip, expand it and check the html box at the expanded root.
>
> What I'm trying to do is get LessonBuilder uploading the zip, unzipping it applying the html switch and then linking to the relevant index file,  which varies between packages. If you are also up for a bit of LessonBuilder + Wimba testing, then extra cool.
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian.
>

> On 17/03/2011 15:39, Nicolas Lupien wrote:
>>
>> Hi there
>> Many of our teachers use Wimba Create too, and some other content generation tools like articulate.
>>
>> I'll be glad to test the patch and give you some feedback later on this afternoon.
>>
>> I can test it with real scenarios of ours next week.
>>
>> Nicolas Lupien
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Bryan Holladay <holladay at longsight.com> wrote:
>> Yes, that is something I added in KNL-273
>>
>> On Mar 17, 2011, at 8:53 AM, Adam Marshall wrote:
>>
>>> Can you zip from the root folder of resources? That was a big problem in the past.
>>>
>>> adam

>>> Re: [Building Sakai] [maint] alternative to webdav in sakai