[Building Sakai] Updated Sakai 2.8 Portal Video

csev csev at umich.edu
Wed Mar 16 15:10:48 PDT 2011

Gonzalo Silverio added some very nice CSS touches to the Sakai 2.9 portal so I made a new video

http://www.vimeo.com/21129862

I even missed demonstrating a slick feature he added with a tool drop-down menu for the sites in the 'More' slide-out.  You can see it in the video - but I did not demonstrate it. Slick.  And saves another portal request-response cycle :)

It is now a nice, Sakai-Logo-Compliant light blue theme - very pretty.  And somehow the presence is working.

It also works better on non-Firefox browsers - but for best effect usr FF.

/Cuhck