[Building Sakai] Fwd: IE 9 has been released

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Mar 18 14:14:03 PDT 2011

Nico,

I just want to confirm. Are you talking about upgrading the FCKeditor to a new version or switching to CKEditor?

I'm not aware of any version of FCKeditor that fixes these issues and CKEditor is only in 2.8 for now. If there is interest, we could work on a 2.7 version, but adding it was quite involved.

Thanks,
-Noah