[Building Sakai] Linking to a specific assignment from another tool

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Mar 14 06:06:36 PDT 2011

Paul,
I think the params you will want to pass into the new URL you are
generating are:
assignmentId=/assignment/a/6d1d7ad7-6661-4490-8fce-de7bf1ee4884/1c2e2132-05dd-431e-9f4f-e839d02dacee
sakai_action=doView_assignment

I essence, you are using this utility to generate a URL which will
allow you to target a specific path within a tool deployed in a site
and a set of params (GET or otherwise). I haven't used this for
assignments specifically but the concepts are the same.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile