[Building Sakai] Scorm player installation for sakai.

maheshreddy.bavanam at wipro.com maheshreddy.bavanam at wipro.com
Sun Mar 13 01:04:30 PST 2011

Hi,

I am working on sakai lms .In my project there is a requriment for lonching scorm course .but I was tried adding Edia Scorm Player
In sakai by using the instructions given in this  below links
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Development+Environment+Setup+Walkthrough.
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SCORMPLAYER/Edia+SCORM+player+installation+guide
but it is not yet all deploing in to tomcat.
Please send the war filse of the Edia and the icodian scorm player plugins for sakai.
And kindly give th informain regarding how to install these player in to sakai project.

Thanks&Regards
B.Mahesh Reddy
Mobile:8088479746

www.wipro.com