[Building Sakai] Is java Plate Form Dependent

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Mon Mar 7 03:12:22 PST 2011

Is Java platform independent? mostly yes but not always.
   JDK implementations general vary and may have incompatibilities.
However this is not a Java forum please try relevant forum.

--
*Mustansar Mehmood*
Educational System Developer & Integrator

I made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it
short. -Blaise Pascal