[Building Sakai] Is java Plate Form Dependent

Bhanu.T.Motupalli bhanu at sankhya.net
Sun Mar 6 19:13:16 PST 2011

Hi,

      I got a problem. T wrote  some code in Windows.  After Successful
result i build this code in My Server. That is IBM G10 Server. Now My
problem is My code is working in all Con-fig's (Windpows), but when i build
it in server some of my code is not working properly(evan some UIs). Is
there any diff between Normal Jdk anf IBM Jdk. Please, give me the solution.

Regards,
Bhanu