[Building Sakai] Sakai Dev List, question

Leslie Gargiulo lgargiulo at ashworthcollege.edu
Sun Mar 6 13:23:44 PST 2011

Hi,

I've been referred to this list by Anthony White who indicated my
question was suitable for this forum

When working within a sakai sandbox hosted on our site for pilot study
purposes, I run into the error with tests/exams below.  I am looking for
community support on how to resolve the error.

I've created a course and am trying to add the test and exams but get an
error.

Please advise if you need additional information and if you can help,
what needs to be done to fix the error.

Thanks very much.

When I click on "tests & quizzes" to add a test, I get an error. I was
getting the same thing yesterday under the other login. This is the bug
report info:

Technical Details

This information will automatically be included in your bug report.

org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalHandlerException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to find registered context
for tool with ID sakai.samigo

    at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.doGet(SkinnableChar
onPortal.java:833)

caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to find registered
context for tool with ID sakai.samigo

    at
org.sakaiproject.tool.impl.ActiveToolComponent$MyActiveTool.forward(Acti
veToolComponent.java:497)

    at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.forwardTool(Skinnab
leCharonPortal.java:1329)

    at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.handlers.ToolHandler.doTool(ToolHandler.j
ava:204)

    at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.handlers.ToolHandler.doGet(ToolHandler.ja
va:96)

    at
org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.doGet(SkinnableChar
onPortal.java:833)

    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)

    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)

    at
tionFilterChain.java:269)

    at
erChain.java:188)

    at
org.sakaiproject.util.RequestFilter.doFilter(RequestFilter.java:650)

    at
com.rsmart.sakai.kernel.request.BrandRequestFilter.doFilter(BrandRequest
Filter.java:79)

    at
tionFilterChain.java:215)

    at
erChain.java:188)

    at
e.java:213)

    at
e.java:172)

    at
:127)

    at
:117)

    at
java:108)

    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
74)

    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.j
ava:843)

    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
ss(Http11AprProtocol.java:640)

    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1293)

    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

user: 0f69a79c-d3a4-42a7-92e3-a372bd5b5375

usage-session: 6041e01b-c105-4e1f-8bce-a3473046a86d

time: Mar 1, 2011 09:50:13

Warm regards,

Leslie

Leslie Gargiulo, Ph.D.