[Building Sakai] Spring context

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:07:52 PST 2011

Hi,

There is no way to guarantee the load order. If you need something loaded first you need to create a dependency between it and your own.

There is this page which can look daunting at first but explains what goes where (components, shared, webapp)
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+application+%28tool%29+structure

cheers,
Steve