[Building Sakai] Spring context

50600822 at stu.hcmut.edu.vn 50600822 at stu.hcmut.edu.vn
Thu Mar 3 05:51:14 PST 2011

Hi,
   I'm trying to understand to tool on Sakai work. But I can't firgure out about Sakai shared component and the Application context that is shared across all webapp. I asked before and were told that the context is loaded when the first webapp startup.But I don't know which webapp will be loaded first. I really wanted to have a look at the code where this shared context is init. Can somebody point me to the webapp that init the shared Applicationcontext. I would be thankful.
Have a good day. Thanks in advance.