[Building Sakai] building sakora for 2.7.1

Amy Edwards amy.edwards at usg.edu
Thu Mar 3 08:03:31 PST 2011

We are interested in using the sakora simple sis services to
upload csv files.  I noticed the docs for sakora point to the
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/unicon/sakora-csv/trunk/
which looks like a 2.6.x build.  I also noticed there is a
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/unicon/sakora/branches/2.7.1-demo/

I was wondering which one I should download.  If anyone has
setup sakora in sakai 2.7.1 I would be interested in hearing
your experiences.

Thanks
Amy

           Amy Lyn Edwards  amy.edwards at usg.edu