[Building Sakai] Neo portlet and Portal 2.9

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Jun 23 07:28:21 PDT 2011

Tania,

Sorry for the delay - this is a great idea and I just put this feature in for 2.9.  It is tracked under:

The short version is that you can set the

sakai-portal:suppresstitle=true

In the administrator UI, from within the tool, or from within the tool registration:

<configuration name="sakai-portal:suppresstitle" value="true" />

The property will only have an effect in the 2.9 and later portals unless bits get back-ported.

See the JIRA for more details.   Super awesome screenshot of LessonBuilder Neo-style attached.  It is like butter [1].

/Chuck

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_Talk