[Building Sakai] Sakai - BigBlueButton Issue

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 01:53:26 PDT 2011

Hi Rupal,

I recommend the latest tag of 1.0.6, not the 1.0.x branch. We've been
working on tag releases and we'll probably delete the 1.0.x branch at
some point.

Try building and running 1.0.6. Make sure to remove any duplicate jar
files in your shared/lib and drop the BBB_* tables before you restart
your Tomcat to make sure you get the latest tables.

Cheers,
Adrian.

On 22/06/2011 07:46, Rupal Chatterjee wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> Thanks for your time.
>
> I am integrating Sakai 2.7.x with BigBlueButton 1.0.x. It builds and deploy
> successfully.
>
> Then I added a meeting tool with a worksite (ie *Site Info>  Edit tools>
> [x] Meetings).
>
> *But when i create new meetings, it fails.
>
> The frontend error on the meeting page is: *Failed to create meeting. Server
> response: Bad Request [code: 400]*
>
> The tomcat error is: *INFO Could not process entity:
> /bbb-meeting/5186bc4c-27f7-45f0-8568-af2ffbdcbd6b  (400)[null]: BBB server
> responded with HTTP status code 404 (httpError)*
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Rupal Chatterjee