[Building Sakai] melete access as student

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Jun 21 07:45:49 PDT 2011

Shun's comment referenced the "Caution box" on the melete install guide. So
it should work in all newly created sites, but you have to backfill for any
existing sites.

*CAUTION:*

*a. *IF YOU FAIL TO CHECK THE MELETE.STUDENT AND MELETE.AUTHOR PERMISSIONS
FOR YOUR ROLES, MELETE WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY.

*b.* IF YOU ADD MELETE TO _EXISTING SITES_, USERS WILL NOT HAVE THE MELETE
PERMISSIONS THAT YOU CHECKED. YOU WILL NEED TO USE !SITE.HELPER OR OTHER
SCRIPT TO PROPAGATE THE MELETE PERMISSION TO EXISTING SITES.