[Building Sakai] default locale for portal

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:53:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

Can you send your entire catalina.out logfile. Perhaps clean  it all out then start Tomcat so its filled with just the latest startup logs. Missing translations shouldn't be causing an error of this scale, it should quietly degrade back to English.

Also, could you try just starting Sakai normally, without the language modifications to JAVA_OPTS so we can see if your Sakai install is working at all?

thanks,
Steve