[Building Sakai] Editing Course Site Participants

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Wed Jun 1 07:39:38 PDT 2011

Paul:

Your Quartz job synchronizes roster information with Sakai course site.
Those added site members are considered as provided by external provider
(your course management system). Hence there is no option to remove them
within Site Info tool.

Since the roster information contains both instructor and student roles,
remove a roster takes away both user kinds. Is there any specific reason to
just keep instructors and remove all students from a course site?

Thanks,

- Zhen