[Building Sakai] JSP JSF or APACHE WICKET?

Paul Mungai paulwando at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:29:19 PDT 2011

> If you get the Sakai App Builder plugin for Eclipse then you can run up
some sample apps using a few different frameworks. There has also been work
to make a Sakai archetype, which is pretty much the same concept as the app
builder.

> My vote is for Wicket, I've been using it for a while. Vibrant community,
clean separation of code from presentation, reusable components, lots of
plugins you can leverage if you want.

Thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge.

Ill go for Wicket as most have voted for it.

I am also getting the sakai App builder.

--
Regards,
Paul Mungai

Skype: pwando
Twitter: pwando
Facebook: paulwando
Blog: http://pmungai.wordpress.com
Flickr: http://bit.ly/b84lip

"Ability is what youre capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determines how well you do it" By Lou Holtz, Notre Dame Football
Coach