[Building Sakai] JSP JSF or APACHE WICKET?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 05:01:02 PDT 2011

Hi Paul,

If you get the Sakai App Builder plugin for Eclipse then you can run up some sample apps using a few different frameworks. There has also been work to make a Sakai archetype, which is pretty much the same concept as the app builder.

My vote is for Wicket, I've been using it for a while. Vibrant community, clean separation of code from presentation, reusable components, lots of plugins you can leverage if you want.

cheers,
Steve