[Building Sakai] Code for Create Course Site - Academic term

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Fri Jul 29 21:33:35 PDT 2011

Unless your talking about the term in the first drop down of the create
course site work flow. Those are from Coursemanagement and the service
you want is CourseManagementAdministration (assuing your using the OOB
hibernate implemnetation of course management)

https://source.sakaiproject.org/release/edu-services/1.1.1/apidocs/index.html

Regards

David