[Building Sakai] scorn or scorm-like thing where feedback works

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Fri Jul 29 07:56:00 PDT 2011

One of our units has a training program. They've done it in Adobe Presenter. We tried to import it into Sakai. It imports into Lesson Builder, but without any feedback for the test questions. A SCORM 2004 version imports into the SCORM player (2.8 tag) but no results from the questions are shown.

Does anyone know of a combination of editor and Sakai player that will work? They have a mix of videos with sound, and questions. A couple of essay questions and a couple of multiple choice.

I looked at Softchalk, but it looks like in order to get the results back you need to use it through SCORM. So we're back to the SCORM problem, unless someone knows for sure that you can get the results of essay and multiple choice questions from Edia's SCORM with a Softchalk SCORM export.