[Building Sakai] Clog question

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Jul 29 13:26:45 PDT 2011

For emails in 2.7+, many templates are stored in the database on first run
of a tool. (https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ETS/Home) I haven't
looked at Clob, but I'm guessing it's similar?

You can probably look in the Admin Workspace in "Email Template
Administration". If you don't see that tool, you can add it.