[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.8 Assignment Information

Tom Hall thall at brocku.ca
Fri Jul 29 11:20:39 PDT 2011

Hi Paul

I don't know of any way to make the assignment info public through the
Sakai application without making the whole site public.

However, getting the data from the table is fairly simple.  It is base
64 encoded to allow the information to contain special characters.  One
line of PHP or Perl can decode this for you.

Tom