[Building Sakai] Entity References Broken During Site Import: Solution Vote (KNL-737 or SAK-16568)

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Thu Jul 28 08:19:52 PDT 2011

If you only select Syllabus not much would happen.  Here's the workflow:

-Export Syllabus returns map of any syllabus entities (but since syllabus
doesn't have any entities, the map would be empty)
-Syllabus then gets the empty map and doesn't need to convert anything b/c
nothing exist in the new site that can be referenced (so any links to old
stuff in the syllabus would be carried over since nothing exist in the new
site to point to)

If you wanted the resources updated then you would choose syllabus and
resources for your import.  Then any resources that are moved over will have
their references updated in Syllabus

-Bryan