[Building Sakai] Entity References Broken During Site Import: Solution Vote (KNL-737 or SAK-16568)

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 08:12:34 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Bryan Holladay <holladay at longsight.com> wrote:
> Correct.  For SAK-16568, once all the tools are done returning their maps,
> each tool then gets the full map (all tools mappings) passed in so each tool
> can update it's references where appropriate.

Ok, so if I choose to reuse content from another site, select the
Syllabus tool only then your code doesn't change anything, as the
resources tool isn't participating so the map doesn't include any
resources content?

Does your patch deal with links to pages? Eg if I have a link in some
resources /portal/siteId/page/pageId will it get re-written to the new
page?

What tools/services return content to the Map of things to replace?

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services