[Building Sakai] Notification on course site creation

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jul 27 17:08:02 PDT 2011

Probably *setup.request*? Some of these properties were poorly named.

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/sakai.properties+email+config+(2.x)

# Email support address used in incoming email rejection messages.
mail.support=address at somedomain

# Email address to send errors caught by the portal, and user bug
reports in response.
portal.error.email=address at somedomain

# Email address used as the "from" address for any email sent by
Worksite Setup tool or Site Info tool.
setup.request=address at somedomain

# Send an email to the user when the user is added.
notifyNewUserEmail=true