[Building Sakai] ePrints or SWORD integration

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:24:29 PDT 2011

Hi Jez,

What kind of integration would you be looking for? A SSO link between the two, like Basic LTI or similar? Or a tight integration with Resources?

We have a DSpace repository (digitalcolelctions.anu.edu.au) and we use Alliance for research and collaboration so at some point we may mesh the two.

cheers,
Steve