[Building Sakai] FW: Melete IMS CP export Version 2.6

Mallika M Thoppay mallika at etudes.org
Fri Jul 22 08:15:34 PDT 2011

Hi Tan,

Try the following. In /var/melete/packagefiles/imsmanifest.xml, replace this
line:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imscp_v1p1
http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imscp_v1p1.xsd
http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imsmd_v1p2
http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imsmd_v1p2.xsd "

with

xsi:schemaLocation="imscp_v1p1.xsd imsmd_v1p2.xsd "

See if that works and let us know.

Thanks,
Mallika

Melete Team