[Building Sakai] Sakai and openID

Natalia Stash natalia.stash at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 07:02:15 PDT 2011

Ok, Matthew, thank you very much for the information!
I will look into this.

Do you also think that it will be possible to have several options for login:
- standard user id and password fields
- separate field for those who want to use their openID
- also an option to login via Shibboleth?

Should this be configured in tomcat/webapps/library/content/server_info.html?

Thank you,
Natasha.