[Building Sakai] BlogWow profile and Profile2 in Sakai 2.8

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Tue Jul 19 11:32:23 PDT 2011

Hi Sam,

Yeah, the settings have disappeared when we migrated from Sakai 2.6.3 to
2.8.0.

See the attached screenshots from our prod environment at Delaware. There is
no mention of the profile anywhere and no link to "My Blog Settings".

Mathieu
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help