[Building Sakai] web services, adding a web content tool

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:49:31 PDT 2011

Hi Kenwrick,

The URL in the web content tool is just a tool property  with name 'source' and value of the URL you want.

Have a look at the sakai_site_tool_property table in the DB.

There's a web service to add a config tool property, but that was mainly aimed at layouts I believe.

You might need to code up a web service to add a normal property to a tool on a page. If you do that, send it on and I'll include it in SakaiScript

cheers,
Steve

1f252df4-f215-4a83-94e1-bfec60d021c5	25d9c521-f327-4bad-bcec-2ff20f2dc378	source	http://blah.com