[Building Sakai] Debugging Sakai SiteAction

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu Jul 14 07:51:02 PDT 2011

Hi, Jaco:

With current security implementation of Sakai, only admin user can access any site without being member of the site.

In University of Michigan, we also feel the need to address the site permission need for helpdesk staff. We have recently developed a "AdminLite" tool and used it in production. You can find the source code at: https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/umich/adminlite/tags/1.1, and the requirements are documented at UMICH-232 "Admin Lite Functionality".

You are welcome to try out the tool. Please let me know of any suggestions.

Thanks,

- Zhen