[Building Sakai] Debugging Sakai SiteAction

Jaco Gillman jaco at psybergate.co.za
Thu Jul 14 07:17:36 PDT 2011

Hi

When a superUser (admin) looks at the Worksite Setup view with the list of
sites, he is able to click on any of those site hyperlinks and Sakai will
take the user to that site. We have a special user (refered to as
'helpdesk') for our site and we want to duplicate this behaviour. Currently
when I log in with the 'helpdesk' user, and select a site hyperlink from the
Worksite Setup list view, only sites that this user if a participant off
will display otherwise the site link will take the user to a view lokking
like the screen print below. Is there a way to change this behaviour without
adding this user as a participant?

Also, I am trying to find my way in Sakai and would like to know were this
site hyperlink takes me. I tried to debug in SiteAction, but with no avail!

Thanks

Jaco