[Building Sakai] YAFT TABLE YAFT_FORUM_GROUP

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 06:35:54 PDT 2011

You can lock yaft fora down to pre-existing groups or sections. It may
be that your schema is wrong in that NOT NULL has been specified against
that column.

Try creating a group or section in a site and then create a forum.
Attach the forum to the group by dropping down the advanced options pane
and checking the group's checkbox.

Cheers,
Adrian.

--