[Building Sakai] BlogWow profile and Profile2 in Sakai 2.8

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:57:20 PDT 2011

Hi Mathieu,

AFAIK no work has been done on Blogwow to take it's profile data from Profile2. Clog does though, as well as YAFT.

Profile2 has a formatted HTML entity that can be retrieved for a user's profile, so all it would take is embedding and styling the HTML it emits:

http://your.sakai.server/direct/profile/<username>/formatted

cheers,
Steve