[Building Sakai] BlogWow profile and Profile2 in Sakai 2.8

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Thu Jul 7 13:20:57 PDT 2011

Hi again, dev list!

That's probably a question for Steve Swinsburg. I seem to recall that some
work would be done on integrating the Profile2 user profile as the default
BlogWow one... Since we have migrated to Sakai 2.8, the option to create a
profile in Blogwow is simply gone, and we don't understand how to turn it
back on.

Questions:

1) Is there a way to show the Profile2 profile instead of the Blogwow one?
We run Profile2 1.4 and Sakai 2.8.

2) Is there a hidden flag somewhere to reactivate the option to let users
create their own profile in Blogwow?

Mathieu
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060