[Building Sakai] Roster not respecting Profile2 Privacy Setting for Email

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Wed Jul 6 13:53:10 PDT 2011

I don't think the Roster tool is expecting to respect Profile2 privacy
settings. You might check if you can set the following properties for
the roster tool to hide emails/ids:

roster_view_email=
roster_view_user_id=

Set these values to false to remove email addresses and/or user IDs
from the display in the Roster tool.  There is no default value for
this setting; by default, users can see each others’ email addresses
and user IDs in the Roster tool.

--
Nate Angell
Sakai Product Manager