[Building Sakai] Who is using 2.7.1?

Gordon, Patricia (psg3a) psg3a at eservices.virginia.edu
Sun Jul 3 07:52:16 PDT 2011

Hi Josh,

We just upgraded our instance of Sakai (UVaCollab) from 2.6.2 to 2.7.1 at the University of Virginia. So far (since the June 21 upgrade), we've seen reports of problems viewing the My Active Sites tab (easily resolved by having the user clear their browser cache) and several recurring bugs from the Messages tool, a tool that we just added with this upgrade. We are currently researching the Messages bugs for fixes in the Sakai community Jira, some of which we have already located and applied.

Here are the steps we've provided to users to clear their browser cache, if you're interested:

   https://collab.itc.virginia.edu/access/content/group/69ab6142-05e0-4504-8040-8b4c95aec1a9/sakai-content/faq_clearCaching.html#top

Happy to answer other questions about our upgrade, if you have them.

Trisha Gordon
UVaCollab User Support Manager
https://collab.itc.virginia.edu
collab-support at virginia.edu