[Building Sakai] Behavior in Tests & Quizzes

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Jan 31 13:48:40 PST 2011

Hi Dorie,

This is the expected behavior.

The "1 attempt" means students can only "submit once". But they can save
their answers, exit, and come back to the assessment anytime. If you don't
want them to go back to the previous questions, please select "Linear
access".

If you don't want student to see the feedback while they take the
assessment, you can select "Feedback on submission", or set a specific date
under Feedback Delivery.

Thanks,
Karen