[Building Sakai] Behavior in Tests & Quizzes

Doreen Minich DMinich at messiah.edu
Mon Jan 31 13:05:51 PST 2011

A professor called us on this and I don't know if it's by design and lack of our understanding of Samigo or a bug.

The scenario: Prof created timed exam with Random access only allowing 1 attempt.  Student found they could complete a question or two save and exit, go back in change answers and continue or exit.  If they allowed show feedback the student could see the correct answer before answering it for themselves.

Is it that we just don't understand how the tool works and the ramifications of the options we are selecting?

Please advise, Profs are in a bit of a panic considering classes started today.

Thank you for your time.
Dorie