[Building Sakai] MSGCTNR: date listed in thread does not reflect date posted.

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 31 12:17:43 PST 2011

Folks,
We have an issue where in msgncntr "Forums", the date listed on the thread
view does not reflect the actual date posted.  [we're not sure what date it
represents].   In any case we created a jira ticket for this so we're
wondering if any other sites have encountered this and perhaps it's some
sort of configuration issue on our end.

In any case, "we're working on this" doesn't seem to satisfy one of our
faculty and she sends us a "fix it" note on a regular basis.  Any
suggestions?  [regarding the issue, not the faculty].

-Kenwrick