[Building Sakai] Jar file missing in Maven Build Working with Sakai 2.6.4, Maven2.2.1/Maven 2.0.9

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Mon Jan 31 05:49:53 PST 2011

Hi,

A good place to start is the Programmers Cafe area on confluence:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/

There's a lot of info there on getting started in Sakai development.

As to the specific problem you have with the RSmart CLE you may have to
wait for someone from Rsmart to answer the build issue.

David