[Building Sakai] Stopping Hibernate Cache Cache" Error

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 12:52:10 PST 2011

Hi,

I don't believe the app builder has been tested on an rSmart version of Sakai. Can you please grab an official source release of Sakai or check it out from subversion. Also, if I remember correctly the version of Sakai that is targeted when using the K1 option in the app builder is a flavour of 2.6. So your mileage may vary with 2.7.

Also, ensure you have built Sakai and successfully start it up, before trying to build a tool.

Here is a guide to Sakai development: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Programmer+Manual

cheers,
Steve