[Building Sakai] How the data is Transforming from VM to DB?

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 08:29:29 PST 2011

Normally distributed as a JAR, the sources for the Sakai kernel can be
accessed at https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/trunk/.  You
might start with the kernel-site directory in searching.  I also wonder
what it is you are looking for.  In general, the site API covers all of
the data management needed.  Working directly  with database is
discouraged, because things do change from release to release.  There is
also some (rather old) documentation on how Sites work and the data
associated with them in
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/reference/trunk/docs/architecture/
(lots of docs here).

- Mark Norton