[Building Sakai] Stopping Hibernate Cache Cache" Error

Gautham gautham at sankhya.net
Fri Jan 28 03:29:26 PST 2011

Hi Steve,

Please find the attached components.xml file and also the Screenshots of
"Externallogicimpl.java" file in
"D:\WS-Sakai\WICTEST\impl\src\java\org\sakaiproject\wictest\logic" showing
some imports not present. I can’t find AuthZ  Tools ( api , impl) when I
extract “rSmart-CLE-2.7.1.0.zip”. Now I can find these AuthZ api classes in
Kernel Api (can I add them to the Buildpath of WICTEST project) .

I am getting the below Error in tomcat: ( At line 1482 in attached
Tomcat-log)

Note: Steve Swinsburg told that Error is in BOLD section
then can anyone please tell how to create
"org.sakaiproject.wictest.logic.entity.WictestEntityProvider" bean

===============TOMCAT ERROR STACK======================
Failed to preinstantiate the singleton named
org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.impl.entityprovider.EntityProviderAutoRegistrar.
Destroying all Spring beans.
with name
'org.sakaiproject.entitybroker.impl.entityprovider.EntityProviderAutoRegistrar'
defined in file
[C:\opt\tomcat\components\entitybroker-pack\WEB-INF\components.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
with name 'org.sakaiproject.wictest.logic.entity.WictestEntityProvider#0'
defined in file
[C:\opt\tomcat\components\wictest-pack\WEB-INF\components.xml]: Cannot
resolve reference to bean 'org.sakaiproject.wictest.logic.WictestLogic'
while setting bean property 'logic'; nested exception is
with name 'org.sakaiproject.wictest.logic.WictestLogic' defined in file
[C:\opt\tomcat\components\wictest-pack\WEB-INF\components.xml]:
Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException: Failed to convert property
value of type [$Proxy60 implementing
org.springframework.beans.factory.InitializingBean,org.springframework.aop.SpringProxy,org.springframework.aop.framework.Advised]
to required type [org.sakaiproject.wictest.dao.WictestDao] for property
'dao'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot
convert value of type [$Proxy60 implementing
org.springframework.beans.factory.InitializingBean,org.springframework.aop.SpringProxy,org.springframework.aop.framework.Advised]
to required type [org.sakaiproject.wictest.dao.WictestDao] for property
'dao': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
====================TOMCAT ERROR STACK===================

I have checked the spring-hibernate.xml and sakai-hibernate.xml for a bean
called:
org.sakaiproject.wictest.dao.WictestDao

AND found that it is using
class="org.sakaiproject.genericdao.springutil.CurrentClassLoaderTxProxyFactoryBean"

I have attached  screenshots doc and also spring-hibernate.xml &&
sakai-hibernate.xml ( these 2 are made no changes) and

components.xml file from
"C:\opt\tomcat\components\entitybroker-pack\WEB-INF"

also

components.xml file from "D:\WS-Sakai\WICTEST\pack\src\webapp\WEB-INF"

Could anyone please try the Sakai-app-builder tool and any help in this
regard is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Gautam
http://old.nabble.com/file/p30785992/tomcat-sakai.log tomcat-sakai.log