[Building Sakai] How the data is Transforming from VM to DB?

Bhanu.T.Motupalli bhanu at sankhya.net
Thu Jan 27 23:08:51 PST 2011

Hello Sakai Team,

       I am doing some work in site-manage-tool. Actually i am not able to
find how the data is Inserting into the database from SiteAction.java to
Kernal-api or Kernal-util. Actually, I find, data is transforing from
chef_site-newSiteConfirm.vm to SiteAction.java, from there to it is going to
Kernal-api or Kernal-util. Here the problem is I cannot able to find what
methods you used to transfor the data from SiteAction to Those Kernels.

Regrads,
Bhanu.