[Building Sakai] Adding fonts to fckeditor

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jan 26 14:18:31 PST 2011

Agreed, you might always want to use something like the Resource Developer
View (In Chrome) or FireBug Extension (in Firefox) to inspect the script
files that are loaded on a page where you're using the FCKEditor to make
sure the files you expect are loading and that the changes are in-fact
there. Might narrow down some possibilities.

A few other possible "gotchas" with the editor.

- The config_rs.js is used if you have the citations tool configured.
- config.js overrides fckconfig.js because it's set by
"CustomConfigurationsPath"
- If you don't make the changes in the source and redeploy library.war to
your webapp, on restart tomcat might re-expand it with the old files. Check
to make sure the actual files you expect are in the library.war.

[image: Picture 91.png]